Portugal Restaurant prides ourself on delivering these amazing specials. We are known for them and we take great pride in making sure that the quality and taste is as best as it can be. We know you will love them.
(Monday – Friday 12:00 til 16:00) – £10
Includes: • 1x Soup of the Day
• 1x Dish of the Day
• 1x Dessert
• 1x Coffee
(no drinks are included)
– Madeira Style Skewers Probably the most famous dish from Madeira, served at most events in Madeira and Porto Santo. The tender beef is seasoned and cut into skewers and grilled over the charcoal grill, served on vertical skewers with another favorite Crispy Cornmeal ‘Milho Frito’, home made deep fried potatoes, and salad.
– Roast Suckling Pig Served on Sundays – Traditional Portuguese Roast Suckling Pig served with mixed salad, home made deep fried potatoes and sliced oranges. Typical from the Bairrada region of Portugal, its been nominated as one of the ‘7 Gastronomic Wonders of Portugal.
– Bean Stew with Pork Served on Saturdays – A typical dish of the Portuguese colonies, a slow cooked thick bean stew made with pork, assorted sausages such as chouriço, cabbage, tomatoes and carrots served with rice.
– Salted Cod with Cream Served on Saturdays – Bacalhau is one of the Portuguese favourite ingredients to cook with. This is has become a classic over the years. A creamy oven-baked bacalhau dish with potatoes, served with a side salad.
– Portuguese Stew Served on Sundays – A rich traditional stew of Beef, Pork and Portuguese smoked sausages, served with cabbage, carrots, rice and collard greens.
Our full english is a feast for the hungry breakfast lover. We offer a range of options that will more than satisfy all appetites